Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About My Term Project

My presentation for my new media class is on video games, but not a presentation on the industry itself but a focus on one of its effects on our society. Im speaking of video game violence. There has been a lot of debate going back and forth ever since blood has been able to be digitally represented. Research aims to one answer but there is too much criticism on the research methods. As far as im concerned there is not much to worry about, i play games all my life and im yet to get into a violent rage...... i do get frustrated though. Brain washing into violent criminal and frustration are completely different things. My frustrated rage comes about from puzzle games.....they are ever so annoying.........damn you professor layton with your impossible puzzles about to make me break my DS

No comments:

Post a Comment